A brief history on how RHS was established:

In 1988, a group of residents interested in the history of the Radnor area met and shared their desire to preserve and pass the local history on to future generations. On May 4 1989, they were incorporated by the State of Ohio as the Radnor Heritage Society, a non-profit organization.

 

The first officers were:

Mary Anne Thomas -  President

Beth Trigg - Vice-President

Alice Walter - Secretary

David R. Thomas - Treasurer

Ann Humphreys - Historian

Radnor 1875.jpg

Over 33 Years
in the Making

Our Current
Executive Board

IMG_9231.JPG
Ann Jones
President
IMG_9249.JPG
Joe Preston
Historian
IMG_9220.JPG
Ken Fryman
Vice-President
IMG_9226.JPG
Bill Thompson
Treasurer
IMG_9254.JPG
Laura Thomas
Community 
Liaison
IMG_9237.JPG
Pamela Jones Zeirott
Secretary
IMG_9246.JPG
Roy Plymale
Volunteer